Saturday, May 7, 2011

Candy Cane

 Yen winter issue

I-D  The Hedonist Issue hits shelves on 12th May
                         
Foam June/July Issue cover girl NOOT SEEAR




Jeremy Scott Fall 2011 London Fashion Week





Vogue Australia May Issue
Hair By Kevin Murphy 




Pastels & dip dyed hair is still gracing this year major Fashion magazines. 
A trend thats been loved for quite some time now and still captures my attention.. seen at fashion weeks and in the latest editorials it is beautiful. 
Feeling daring.. anyone?

4 comments:

  1. I would be! Loving pastels but just never found a hairdresser who i trust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me. Id love to be your hairdresser !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just love some really wild colour in my hair, sadly my hair is naturally dark and therefore it's pretty difficult to get wild colour effects without bleaching it to death ... maybe I need a wild wig perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you could get extensions clipped in or weaved in. Check out Parksebel single origin remy hair (page) on Facebook & Strut hair & Beauty (page) thats where you can get the extensions done or just come in for a free consultation. The extensions are customized to the client meaning we can do pastel in any colour etc. Strut hair 21 beach rd maroochydore 54435605

    ReplyDelete